Sunday, March 25, 2007

Someone has to be Expecting in our Family

Baby Basye at 10W2D....due 10/10/07


Now that Brianna has had her little Owen (who is adorable, by the way), I guess I'll take the job. We are expecting our new little one in October. We are very excited, but nervous, as we had a miscarriage nearly a year ago. However, I'll be 12 weeks this week and leaving the first trimester. We have had several ultrasounds and everything looks great. We are just praying it stays that way so we can have another October cutie.

Liam is doing as good as always. We had a nice weekend just relaxing before some visiting we will be doing in the next few weeks. Taylor has been practicing counting with him and he can count to 4 now. We also had a lot of fun coloring and playing in his new tent.

Not much going on this week. My last week before spring break. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Liam does look like he has some crafty ideas on his mind though. Hee hee.

He doesn't look suspicious at all

No comments: