Thursday, December 27, 2007

George's First Christmas

Soooo sleepy

I started with this photo since this is pretty much how George spent most of his Christmas. Our first Christmas with Little G was really good. We went up to NJ to have Wezwick Christmas this past Saturday and then at Julie's on Sunday before heading back home. George traveled great in both directions, sleeping the entire way. It was nice to see family and for them to get to see George and how big he's gotten. He received a lot of wonderful gifts and seemed to enjoy himself as much as a 2 month old can. LOL!

Christmas Eve was spent with the Basye side of the family at our house. Cousin Ben seems to be fairly accepting of George and was giving him "nice touches" and kisses. It was really cute.

Christmas day was with the Basye grandparents and turned out to be a nice quiet day...well as quiet as it gets with Mr. Man around. George didn't seem to mind though as he slept through most of it and has been doing so for the past few days. I think he's beginning his 3 month growth spurt a bit early. At his appointment last week, he weighed in at 13.2 lbs and 24 inches. He is already beginning to grow out of 0 - 3 month clothes!

I'll end with a couple of photos from the past few days. Not too much thrilling here. Katherine is coming to babysit on Saturday, so we'll see how kind G is to her. :) He is still getting up several times a night, so I hope she's getting her sleep in while she can. Other than that, Taylor and I are just enjoying this week home with our little man.

Christmas Morning

My new toy!

Hamming it Up

Hi Tooey!

Baby's First Christmas

Yay...happy with my "new" gym borrowed from Cousin Ben

What Did I Get?

Opening Presents

No comments: