Okay, this kid is insane. A far cry from his older brother who didn't crawl (well, scoot on his butt) until 10 months, pull to stand until 14 months, and walk until 20 months. Mr. I've had 8 teeth for a good month or two now has decided all of a sudden that he's done being an infant and wants to be 3, just like his big brother. He is crawling EVERYWHERE...he does the Army low crawl, like his Daddy, and usually carries something along with him in his mouth, so as to keep both hands free. Oh, and wires!! He LOVES wires!!
So, of course, Liam and I are constantly chasing him around trying to keep him out of everything. I mean, how do you discipline a child who still can't talk and truly understand you?! It's a lot of fun, but majorly exhausting. And he has none of the fear that Liam did. I mean, does this look like the face of a kid that is easily intimidated?!
He's pulling up (almost cruising) getting into everything and chasing the pets everywhere with intense speed. He wants to pretty much be Liam.
He wants to wear Liam's sunglasses....
Play with Liam's markers...
Sleep with Liam...
Get around like Liam...
but eat like Molly...
Next thing you know, he'll be pulling up to the bar to ask for a Guinness...
Anyway, he's fun and exhausting and I wish Taylor could be here to see it all. George would love for me to ship him off for a hug from Daddy, but I don't really think I have the right customs forms for that. Sorry, little G.
1 comment:
This was a GREAT blog- can't wait to see you guys!!!
Post a Comment