I don't think Taylor or I ever would have guessed how quickly and intensely George has adjusted to Taylor being home these past two months. He follows him everywhere...literally...and freaks out if Taylor so much as goes downstairs. He must always be within sight or George is not a happy camper. So, very often, when I find George, I'll find scenes like this:
or this:
or this:
Mr. G continues to remain our happy little guy. He has grown so much and is talking up a storm, although mostly one word at a time. He calls Taylor "dee-da" since Daddy is still a bit tough. While he is making a full-out attempt to live off of nothing but milk, he weighed in a few weeks ago at 26 lbs and 33 inches. He is our tough, rambunctious guy and runs and jumps everywhere. (be sure to check out his latest video of him jumping on the video site...you would think it hurts, but he apparently must have no nerve endings). George is loving staying home and seems to like being here in our new house. I would say his favorite thing by far is being outside:
We are adjusting to our new home and having everyone back together and are so happy everyday that even on our most stressful days, we have this character to cheer us up:
No comments:
Post a Comment