The helpers included one that was not so scared of the lawnmower...
And one that was definitely worried about the lawnmower and chose to stay safe in the garage...
I did manage to coax the nervous one out of the garage where he decided he wanted to tell me all about Mimi's flowers...
and show me his "fluffies" as he calls them...
He did decide to jump in when it was time to help empty the bag of grass...
and was even talked into helping push the lawnmower (or boom boom Da! as G calls it) back to the shed...
He was also very willing to help Tooey blow the grass clippings off the sidewalk...
There were three things going through my mind when watching all this unfold yesterday.
The first is that there is something pretty awesome about a Daddy who gets equally excited about playing lawnmower with one child...
as he does checking out the fluffies with the other...
The second thing I know for sure is that this one is not always as tough as he pretends to be..
The third is that I love both of these children more than I can explain.
No comments:
Post a Comment