This week, I was able to enjoy my birthday surrounded by the men I love. And they treated me like a princess, complete with a "fancy flower necklace"...
and full-on, all pink, princess paraphrenalia...
all picked out by my sweet Liam (who confessed to his dad that he thought that they should also pick out some Transformer supplies for he and George). I even had a Tinkerbell candle!
But the greatest gift of all, was spending some time hanging with this guy...
and this guy...
even though it was nearly his bedtime and his mood was mostly like this...
Really, is there nothing better in life than watching your first born enjoy a nice summer day to it's fullest extent?!
That's what birthdays are really about after all...celebrating life. And how can I not when my life includes this little guy.
Thanks for making me a princess. What a fantastic day with some fantastic boys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment