Monday, October 27, 2008

And he looks so innocent...

Post Haircut

This kiddo is a handful!! Tonight, I was sitting in a chair to the right of our stairs and Liam climbed into my lap. We were cuddling and talking and all of a sudden, I hear the upstairs gate banging. At first I thought it was the cats, but then saw they were downstairs with me. Somehow, in a matter of maybe 1 or 2 minutes, my little monkey opened up the downstairs gate (yes...opened it!), climbed up the stairs on his own, and headed into Liam's room where we found him sitting in Liam's Anywhere Chair.

Oh yeah...and he's starting to take his first steps.

Anyone out there reading this...please just send a little prayer out for me. :)

1 comment:

Taylor said...

I miss you lil G! Don't give mom too much trouble-- remember-- Santa is watching!