Monday, March 10, 2008

Can you tell we've been busy?

Day 31:  A blend of pirate, Napoleon, and just plain 3-year-old

The past month has been all about adjusting and getting into a routine. While I won't recount everything that's been going on (how thrilling is that?!), I'll touch on some highlights for February:

Liam learned how to write his first letter (T)

Day 21:  I can write "T" for Daddy

Self-help skills have been big this past month!

Liam looks like such a big boy here

We celebrated the kick-off of the Nascar season with Mimi and Tooey

Day 28:  Liam is thrilled with the end of Daytona

Liam celebrated Valentine's Day by making cookies with Mimi.

Making Valentine cookies with Mimi

Visited with Daddy (but we don't have photos)

2 march 08 018

And the icing on the cake....FINALLY said farewell to paci and haven't looked back!!

Day 34:  Liam mails his pacis to Daddy so he has something to remember him by

For those who are worried....fear not, for paci is safe in KS with Daddy! :)

More excitement to come!

No comments: